Our Doggie Day Care Offers
- Parasite protection plan – Click to find out more
- Personal attention and care for each dog
- Dogs can improve their confidence and socialisation skills
- Highest standards of health and safety, provided by our qualified Veterinary Nurses
- Dogs must pass a temperament test to ensure all guests are comfortable
- Unique, fun and engaging activities for physical and mental stimulation
- Daily updates on your pooch and their activities
- Peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe and supervised environment
- Nail clips, dental checks and ‘top to tail’ health checks available from our qualified Veterinary Nurse team and Animal Handlers
- Puppy play pen, designed exclusively for pups to play and socialise, before being introduced to older dogs.
- Spacious monitored indoor and outdoor play rooms specially designed to ensure that your dog is provided with the physical and mental stimulation they need.
- Check out our Doggie Daycare photo gallery
Vaccination, Parasite Prevention, Desexing
Requirements for Daycare
At Dogtopia Retreat Kirwan, we strive to create a fun, educational and healthy environment for all of the dogs that attend our facility. In order to achieve this, we have some requirements that must be met before we can book your pooch in for their first day at daycare.
Firstly, your dog must be desexed if over 6 months of age. They must also be up to date with vaccination and parasite prevention (Intestinal Worming, Heartworm, Fleas and Ticks). Dogs over 15 months of age must be up to date with vaccination. And puppies under 15 months of age must have received their course of vaccines, the last of which must have been given on or after 16 weeks of age. The vaccination required for dogs to attend daycare is the C5 vaccination that covers Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis and 2 strains of canine cough (Bordatella Bronchiseptica and Parainfluenza).
Meet & Greets
We have all dogs in for a short 10-15 minute Meet & Greet in our facility where we can observe how they behave and interact with the other dogs at Daycare. Meet & Greets can be booked Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm, however if these times don’t suit you, we can be flexible to meet your schedule. Please note, before booking a Meet & Greet we must confirm that your dog has had the correct vaccinations. We can do this either by checking their vaccination certificate or calling your vet to confirm.
Monday to Friday 6.30am – 6.00pm
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Visit Dogtopia Retreat website to find out more about our doggie daycare services.
Discounts and Packages
Defence & Emergency Services Discount
We are currently offering 10% discount on Daycare stays for Defence/Emergency Services members. If you are eligible for this, please bring along your ID and we can make sure you get that discount.
Best For Pet Program
We are currently offering 10% discount for clients who are members of our Best for Pet program. Along with discounts off Daycare, your pet can also get free vet consultations and vaccinations among many other discounts off products and services at My Pet Hub. Visit our Best for Pet page for more information.
Zoomies and a Groom Package
This package is for dogs coming into grooming that would like to spend the day at daycare as well. They can have a play and make some new friends while in for the day for their groom. You will receive 10% off their daycare stay. All dogs must have had a ‘Meet & Greet’ prior to coming into daycare.
Refurr a Friend
If a friend recommended you who already comes to our Daycare, they will be eligible for 25% their next Daycare visit as well. So if we were recommended to you by a friend, be sure to let them know so they can claim their discount!
- Visit our booking page to book your dog in at our Dogtopia Doggie Day.
- Fill out an Admission Form and sign our Deed of Release.
- Email your completed documents to DoggieDayCare@mypethub.com.au