COVID-19 Clinic Update
We’ve introduced strict infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
Whilst your pets are not a known risk factor, public spaces are which is why we are implementing the below to protect our team and our clients.
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Please wait outside or in your vehicle and call the clinic on your arrival so we can advise next steps
- There will be no visiting hours for hospitalised patients.
- If you are picking up food or medication, please phone ahead so we can organise pick up options.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
- Watch the below 7 simple steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_UJwLq8PI
We have also increased our disinfection measures within the clinic.
Anyone who has symptoms of a cold, or who has been in close contact with someone who has a case of COVID-19, will not be returning to work until they are healthy
We’ll do our best to look after you and your beloved pets safely during this time!